Get the most accurate travelers health information by clicking on the links below. You would be wise to check out two or three of the sources in order to get a comprehensive overall view from different perspectives.
If you’re going to canoe through a jungle in the Amazon Basin or trek through the countryside in East Africa, don’t get on the plane until you’ve consulted with your doctor about necessary vaccinations and travelers health warnings.
And it’s a good idea to show your doctor what you’ve found in your own research, so take advantage of the travelers health information you can find through these links.
Travel details can get boring in a hurry, so take the quick and easy approach by using all of the helpful tools when you go to the adventure travel planning resource page.
By the way, please let me know if youre aware of any world health travel resources that you dont see on this Web site so I can add them.
Travelers Health Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention USA:http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office UK: http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/home.aspx
- Public Health Agency of Canada: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/tmp-pmv/index-eng.php
- MD Travel Health: http://www.mdtravelhealth.com/
- World Health Organization: http://www.who.int/ith/en/